Dr. Latham treats many different acute and chronic foot and ankle conditions. Information about the most common conditions and there surgical treatment as well as their post operative treatment protocols are listed below. There may be variations in post operative protocols based on the nature of the condition.
- ) Ankle Osteoarthritis
- ) Subtalar Arthritis
- ) Subtalar fusion (open or arthroscopic)
- ) Flatfoot Deformity (Flexible vs Rigid)
- ) Flexible : Osteotomy + Tendon Transfer
- ) Rigid : Double or Triple Fusion
- ) Cavovarus Foot Deformity